The administering authority for Kent Pension Fund is Kent County Council.
We are responsible for the administration of the fund which includes:
- maintenance of pension records
- calculation of benefits
- communications to all members
- employer liaison
- technical compliance and guidance.
Kent County Council Treasury and Investments team are responsible for:
- the preparation of the funds accounts
- the collection of contributions from employers
- the day to day liaison with the fund investment managers
- managing the funds cash flow.
The Superannuation Fund Committee are responsible for:
- setting investment strategy
- appointing external managers and advisers
- monitoring performance.
The committee is advised by investment consultants Hymans Robertson and the Actuary Barnett Waddingham.