The Superannuation Fund Committee meets 5 to 6 times a year and exercises all of the powers and duties of the Council as the administering authority for the fund.The Committee is responsible for:
- setting investment strategy
- appointing professional fund managers
- carrying out regular reviews
- monitoring of investments.
It also monitors the administration of the pension scheme and determines pension fund policy in regard to employer admission arrangements.
Day to day management of the fund is the responsibility of Kent County Council officers:
- Zena Cooke, Corporate Director of Finance
- Nick Vickers, Pension Fund Business Partner
- Alison Mings, Treasury and Investments Manager
- Barbara Cheatle, Pensions Manager.
The committee consists of 12 members with full voting rights.
View details about the Superannuation Fund Committee members.
For further information about the Superannuation fund committee please contact:
Denise Fitch, Democratic Services Manager, Strategic and Corporate Services, Sessions House, County Hall, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1XQ. Telephone 03000 41 60 90 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.