The Superannuation Fund Committee meets 5 to 6 times a year and applies all of the powers and duties of Kent County Council (KCC) as the administering authority for the Kent Pension Fund (the Fund). The committee is responsible for:
- setting investment strategy
- appointing professional fund managers
- carrying out regular reviews
- monitoring investments
- monitoring the administration of the Local Government Pension Scheme and determining pension fund policy regarding employer admission arrangements.
For further information about the Superannuation Fund Committee, contact:
Theresa Grayell, Democratic Services, Sessions House, County Hall, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1XQ. Telephone 03000 41 61 72 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day to day management
Day to day management of the Fund is the responsibility of Kent County Council officers:
- Zena Cooke, Corporate Director of Finance
- Nick Vickers, Pension Fund Business Partner
- Alison Mings, Treasury and Investments Manager
- Barbara Cheatle, Pensions Manager.