This section is for:
- members who are currently paying in to the Police Pension Scheme 2006 (PPS 2006)
- members who joined Kent Police between 6 April 2006 and 31 March 2015
- members who have left the PPS 2006 and have not transferred out their benefits
- members who are in receipt of a pension from the PPS 2006
- people who are in receipt of survivor benefits from the PPS 2006.
Forms - PPS 2006
Guides and factsheets - PPS 2006
Includes the members guide for the PPS 2006.
PPS 2006 at a glance
The key points of the PPS 2006.
Current member (paying in)
Information for police offers who joined the PPS 2006 between 6 April 2006 and 31 March 2015 and are currently paying in.
Deferred member (no longer paying in)
Information for police officers who have left the PPS 2006 and are not yet in receipt of their pension.
Pensioner member (receiving a pension)
Information for police officers in receipt of a PPS 2006 pension. And for survivor pensions and pension credit (pension from divorce) from the PPS 2006.
Contact Kent Police payroll and pensions
Kent Police pensions contact details.
Help and complaints
Tax controls and pensions
Elmes v Essex judgement
The outcome of the Elmes v Essex judgement.