Skip to content

PPS 2006 divorce or dissolution of a civil partnership

Your spouse or civil partner will not be entitled to a survivor's pension if you divorce or your civil partnership is dissolved.

You may wish to revise your Nomination or revocation of lump sum death grant form (PDF, 147.8 KB).

If you are divorcing or your civil partnership is being dissolved the Court may require a statement of your cash equivalent value (CEV) so that they can take your pension into account in settling any financial claims.

The cost of complying with any Court order imposing obligations on the Police Pension Scheme 2006 (PPS 2006) may be recovered directly from you.

View the divorce and dissolution charges which can be incurred by you.

We must use factors provided by the Government Actuary’s Department (GAD) for calculations. These factors can change from time to time.