Skip to content

Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP)

If you have a complaint about the Police Pension Scheme 1987 (PPS 1987), Police Pension Scheme 2006 (PPS 2006) or Police Pension Scheme 2015 (PPS 2015), or its administration, which you are not pursuing by means of an appeal under:

you have the right to complain under the Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP).

It is recommended that you initially contact the Payroll and Pensions Officer at Kent Police who will try to resolve your issue.

However, if you are still not satisfied, you are able to complain under the IDRP. Please contact The Head of Pension Services at Essex Police HQ, M Block, Sandford Road, Springfield, Chelmsford, PO Box 2, CM2 6DA or email or call 0300 333 4444 extension 130027.

The Head of Pension Services will send you an IDRP form to complete and explain the process and time limits involved.