The Pensions Administration team and the Treasury and Investments team share the day to day management of the Fund.
The administration of the LGPS is overseen by the Pension Manager, Mrs Barbara Cheatle. All staff are trained in the field of local government pensions. Many are experienced specialists.
We have 28 members of staff with a professional pension qualification within the Pension Section (total 62 staff). The qualifications include:
- Pension Management Institute
- Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals - Diploma in Pension Management
- Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals - Foundation in Local Government Pension Administration
- Association of Pensions and Superannuation Administrators
- Foundation degree in Pensions and Management.
Staff in the Treasury and Investments team have many years experience in pension fund accounting and reporting, and treasury management. They are managed by Mrs Alison Mings ACMA.
No results were found