What you can do in member self service
Once you have registered you can log in to member self service any time.
- Read a summary of your pension account.
- Change your address.
- Change your expression of wish for payment of death grant lump sum (also known as nominations).
- Current members - calculate projections for:
- voluntary retirement from age 55
- your deferred pension if you left the scheme.
- Deferred pension members - calculate projections for taking your deferred pension from age 55.
- Pensioner members - read your payslip figures and P60 figures and download a copy of your payslip.
Find out how to register or log in to member self service