Skip to content

Forms for deferred members

Most of our forms are online submission.

There are a few forms that we ask you to download and sign. Please scan it, save it to your device and upload to us. Use the online enquiry and document upload form. If you are unable to scan, please upload a photo.

You can post documents and forms to the office but they may take longer to process.

Some of the documents on this page may not be suitable for users with assistive technology. Request an accessible format

Change of address form

Notify us of your change of address.

Change of personal details (name, partnership status and title)

Notify us if you have changed your title, name or partnership status.

Death notification form

Report the death of a member of the LGPS. If you have notified Tell Us Once (TUO) and ticked public sector pension, you do not need to complete our form. Watch a short video about how to use TUO to tell organisations about a death just once

Divorce or Dissolution request form

Request information about your pension for divorce or dissolution of civil partnership proceedings.

Expression of wish for payment of death grant

A lump sum death grant may be payable when you die. We have absolute discretion who this is paid to but it is helpful if you let us know your wishes.

Membership tracing form

Trace membership you may have in the LGPS in Kent or Kent Police Officers pension schemes.

Online enquiry and document upload form

Make general enquiries about your pension and upload documents to us.

Permission to disclose personal data

Give KCC Pension Section your permission to share your personal data with a company that you specify.

Request for early payment of deferred benefits form

Apply to receive your deferred benefit from age 55 and before normal pension age. Your pension is reduced for early payment. Find out about payment of deferred benefits. You can request early payment on the grounds of ill health at any age.

Retirement Declaration form

Deferred members complete the retirement declaration form when they want to take their benefits so they can be paid. This form is not available on the website. We send it to you when your benefits are due. Find out how to complete the retirement declaration form

Transfer out initial request form

Complete the online form if you are thinking about transferring out your LGPS pension to another pension arrangement.

Transfer discharge forms

Complete the forms only when you are sure you wish to proceed with transferring out your LGPS pension to another pension arrangement. You must have already received transfer value quotations from us and your new pension arrangement. You will need to pass some forms to your new pension arrangement to complete.